Handheld multi-test platform MTS-6000 + 8126B OTDR EVO Module
JDSU MTS-6000 + 8126B OTDR EVO Module
Highly integrated field optical test solution for single application
The MTS-6000 is a compact and lightweight test platform designed for the installation and maintenance of fiber networks. It offers field service technicians the highest levels of performance and upgradeability on the market. Modular in design, the MTS-6000 offers an extensive portfolio of test functionality, with over 40 different fiber modules supporting a wide range of applications, and is a single source for future fiber and photonic testing needs.
- Compact, lightweight, and highly integrated
- Over 40 application modules already supported
- Choose from IL/ORL, OTDR, PMD, CD, or WDM plug-in modules
- Compatible with plug-in modules from the MTS-51001 and MTS-8000
- Comprehensive connection checker functionality with built-in VFL, power meter, LTS, and video inspection scope options
- Built-in optical talkset option for communicating along the fiber
- Data mode on the talkset allows for the configuration, testing, and results collecting of two remote units
- Fault Locator.
- OTDR and power level testing.
- CWDM/DWDM testing.
- PMD, Spectral Attenuation Profile and Chromatic Dispersion (CD) testing.
- Insertion Loss (IL) and Optical Return Loss (ORL) testing.
- FiberComplete™ automated bi-directional OTDR, Insertion Loss and ORL testing.
- Lightweight platform: only 2.4kg/5.3 lbs.
- Large 8.4 inch transreflective TFT color display improves viewing under any conditions.
- Intuitive graphical user interface with touchscreen option
- Extended battery life using smart Lithium ion cell.
- Connection Check with VFL, power meter, Loss Test Set/ ORL meter and video inspection scope options
- Built-in optical talkset option for communicating along the fiber.
- Unique automatic bi-directional analysis function available to save up to 50% test time for OTDR, IL, and ORL measurements.
- Fast data transfer via USB, Ethernet port and 1Gb extended memory option.
The JDSU 8100-Series OTDR EVO family revolutionizes the challenges of fiber testing for technicians. Connect the OTDR EVO family anywhere on the fiber
to characterize single-mode fiber for commissioning, network upgrades, and troubleshooting with the insurance of workflow optimization and accurate fiberlink fingerprinting.
OTDR family optical performance combined with TS-BERD/MTS platforms complete suite of testing features ensure that testing jobs are performed right the first time.
- Ideal OTDR test solution for multiple network applications from access/PON FTTH to ultra-long-haul distances
- Industry-leading dead zone performance for full element event characterization on a fiber link 2 m apart
- Includes an integrated power meter, light source, and OTDR in a one-port tool for added flexibility
- Avoids the risk of live signal interference or optical transmitter damage during an OTDR test with instantaneous automatic traffic detection
- Eliminates OTDR interpretation errors with Smart Link Mapper (SLM) without compromising on test time
|Fiber Mode:|| Singlemode|
|Central Wavelength:|| 1310 nm|
|Pulse width:|| 5ns - 20µs |
|Event Dead Zone:|| 0,65 m.|
|Attenuation Dead Zone:|| 2 m.|
|Network type:|| FTTH|
- Discontinued Product -
Price excl. VAT:$0.00
Price inc. VAT:$0.00
Out of stock