8126B OTDR EVO Module for MTS-6000 Test Platform
The JDSU 8100-Series OTDR EVO family revolutionizes the challenges of fiber testing for technicians. Connect the OTDR EVO family anywhere on the fiber to characterize single-mode fiber for commissioning, network upgrades, and troubleshooting with the insurance of workflow optimization and accurate fiberlink fingerprinting.
- Brand:JDSU - Fiber Optic Solutions - Turkish distributor SAMM Technology
- Code: MT00841
OTDR family optical performance combined with TS-BERD/MTS platforms complete suite of testing features ensure that testing jobs are performed right the first time.
Standard testing features include:
- Automatic traffic detection
- Automatic macro-bend detection
- Comprehensive suite of PC software tools for post-processing of test results, including FiberTrace (OFS-100) and FiberCable (OFS-200)
- Ideal OTDR test solution for multiple network applications from access/PON FTTH to ultra-long-haul distances
- Industry-leading dead zone performance for full element event characterization on a fiber link 2 m apart
- Includes an integrated power meter, light source, and OTDR in a one-port tool for added flexibility
- Avoids the risk of live signal interference or optical transmitter damage during an OTDR test with instantaneous automatic traffic detection
- Eliminates OTDR interpretation errors with Smart Link Mapper (SLM) without compromising on test time
|8126B_OTDR_Module_MTS-6000||[PNG, 369.52 KB]|