TTA-SIM Alarm Module
The TTA-SIM has been designed for use with TraceTek sensing cables, point sensors and normally open, dry contact devices (float switch, pressure or vacuum switch, optical probe with adapter, limit switch, etc.). Up to 150 m (500 ft) of sensor cable can be monitored by the TTA-SIM.
When liquid is detected, the unit indicates the leak with an LED and audible alarm, and switches a relay to provide local voltage-free contact closure. The leak location is measured and can be communicated to a host monitoring system. With the TTA-SIM-2 option, the leak location is displayed on a built-in LCD readout. No field calibration is required.
The TTA-SIM can be used as a stand-alone leak detection alarm unit, or it can be installated in networks with other TraceTek TTA-SIM, TTSIM, TT-NRM or TTDM-128 modules.
The TTA-SIM can be configured using a Microsoft Windows™ based PC or a TraceTek TTDM-128 network master module.
- Rugged polycarbonate enclosure for tough environments.
- 60 dB Audible alarm with silence button.
- Voltage-free contacts for alarm signaling.
- LEDs to indicate power, leak, cable trouble, and communication status.
- Optional LCD leak location display.
- Simple twisted shielded pair serial RS-485 communications using. a variety of communication protocols (protocol selection is automatic).
- Available for 120 or 230 Vac 50/60 Hz power supply.
- Relay software selectable for normally energized or normally de-energized operation.
|TTA-SIM_TraceTek_Alarm_Module_Datasheet||[PDF, 895.85 KB]|
|TTA-SIM_Installation_Manual||[PDF, 1.59 MB]|