Fiber Optic - Compact Test Platform MTS-6000
VIAVI - JDSU MTS-6000
Highly integrated field optical test solution for single application
The MTS-6000 is a compact and lightweight test platform designed for the installation and maintenance of fiber networks. It offers field service technicians the highest levels of performance and upgradeability on the market. Modular in design, the MTS-6000 offers an extensive portfolio of test functionality, with over 40 different fiber modules supporting a wide range of applications, and is a single source for future fiber and photonic testing needs.
- Compact, lightweight, and highly integrated
- Over 40 application modules already supported
- Choose from IL/ORL, OTDR, PMD, CD, or WDM plug-in modules
- Compatible with plug-in modules from the MTS-51001 and MTS-8000
- Comprehensive connection checker functionality with built-in VFL, power meter, LTS, and video inspection scope options
- Built-in optical talkset option for communicating along the fiber
- Data mode on the talkset allows for the configuration, testing, and results collecting of two remote units
- Fault Locator.
- OTDR and power level testing.
- CWDM/DWDM testing.
- PMD, Spectral Attenuation Profile and Chromatic Dispersion (CD) testing.
- Insertion Loss (IL) and Optical Return Loss (ORL) testing.
- FiberComplete™ automated bi-directional OTDR, Insertion Loss and ORL testing.
MTS-6000 Key Features
- Lightweight platform: only 2.4kg/5.3 lbs.
- Large 8.4 inch transreflective TFT color display improves viewing under any conditions.
- Intuitive graphical user interface with touchscreen option
- Extended battery life using smart Lithium ion cell.
- Connection Check with VFL, power meter, Loss Test Set/ ORL meter and video inspection scope options
- Built-in optical talkset option for communicating along the fiber.
- Unique automatic bi-directional analysis function available to save up to 50% test time for OTDR, IL, and ORL measurements.
- Fast data transfer via USB, Ethernet port and 1Gb extended memory option.
|6000_6000A_Version_History_P11471_Dec2011||[PDF, 166.83 KB]|
|JDSU_Basic_Reference_Guide_to_Fiber_Optic_Testing||[PDF, 6.54 MB]|
|JDSU_Advanced_Reference_Guide_to_Fiber_Optic_Testing||[PDF, 10.86 MB]|
|JDSU_Glossary_Reference_Guide_to_Fiber_Optic_Testing||[PDF, 3.07 MB]|
|MTS-6000 Compact Optical Test Platform Datasheet||[PDF, 2.46 MB]|