IDR Drum Heater Isopad
These types of Isopad drum and base drum heaters are used to provide medium flow and process temperature in ordinary environments.
The special design including a high powered resistance heating cable embedded in a solid metal housing ensures the maximum on power output at operating conditions. These heating units can be used for higher temperatures and faster heat up times.
These heaters are designed for standard drum sizes of 200L.
- Brand:Isopad Electric Heating Systems and Cables
- Code: 151746-000
The drum heater is made out of a two pieced metal housing to be opened and closed via hinges and fasteners standing on special castors.
- The solid design ensures stable operation even on unlevel surfaces.
- The metal housing carries the heating cable and evenly distributes the temperature to the drum.
- A mechanical thermostat regulates the operating temperature.
- Each drum heater includes a lid.
- To reduce heat loss at top it is recommended to use our insulated lid.
|ISOPAD_IDR-IBDR-IDR-IBDR-CON_Datasheet||[PDF, 219.61 KB]|