T2 Red + T2 Reflecta Extensive
- Living rooms, kitchen, dining rooms heating and kids' room...
- To be applied to floors of: Tiles, wooden, ceramics, decorative stones or carpets*
- Sub floor: Cement screed; anhydrite screed, wooden floor, gypsum board, timber floor board, asphalt screed must be suitable for underfloor heating (maximum resistance to heat transfer 0,15 W/mâ²K)
What is T2Reflecta ?
T2Red heating cable
- T2Reflecta plate
Application steps for Ceramic Surfaces
Install the aluminum plated heat insulators
- This can be fixed by using screws or glues
- Cables are installed in builtin cable guides
- Wooden floors are installed directly on finished plates