S91X Temporary Fiber Aligner
Designed as a jig for temporary jointing the fibers for measuring transmission loss or for experimental purposes.
A simple procedure to strip, clean, cleave and load the fiber makes a temporary jointing with a typical average loss of 0.25 dB for SM fiber (when using matching oil).
- Tool for temporarily aligning single fiber
- Preparation is same as splicing
- Average loss is 0.25dB for SMF fiber with matching gel
- Fiber Type: SM, MM (Single Fiber)
- Insertion: 0.25 dB (with matching gel)
- Dimensions: 50 W × 55 D × 33 H mm
- Weight: 350 g
|S233-S91X_Fitel_Datasheet||[PDF, 64.92 KB]|