Rayclad 80 is designed to be applied as line coating on bare steel pipes to coat the entire pipe circumference.
Features & Benefits:
- Extremely high shear resistance provides the strength required to soil-anchor hot pipelines.
- Ease of installation. Rayclad is supplied as a complete coating ready to install.
- May be transported with minimum damage, and resists backfill compaction and soil stresses without a rock shield.
- Wide handling and operating temperature range. Rayclad 120 may be handled at temperatures down to –40°C (–40°F) and comes in formulations for pipelines operating to 80°C (176°F) and 120°C (248°F).
- Rayclad may be stored without shelf-life or gel-time limitations.
- Highly resistant to U.V. light, fungus and cathodic disbondment.
Max Temperature: 80ºC, 176ºF