WaterWrap -field joint coating for large diameter water pipeline.
WaterWrap with PCI (Permanent Change Indicator) is a 2-layer field-joint coating system designed for large diameter water pipelines.
WaterWrap is a wrap-around heat-shrinkable, ready-to-fit assembly for the corrosion protection of field girth weld joints in water distribution and transportation systems. WaterWrap is compatible with standard pipe coatings. It can also be used for coating bare, replacement pipe sections & large radius bends.
Features & Benefits:
- Offers two Permanent Change Indicators (PCI).
- A low preheat of only 68°F still yields excellent results, even over the weld.
- No special equipment or skills required.
- Low application preheat.
- High modulus of elasticity backing.
- High impact & penetration resistance.
- High Shrink force. --Contains no asphalt.
- Adhesive remains tacky & strong.
- Adhesive remains in place.
Max Temperature: 50 ºC, 122 ºF
|Data Sheet English DS-WaterWrap-REV-7-0309||[PDF, 111.79 KB]|
|Application Guideline English AG-WATERWRAP-Inspection-3LPE-REV2-Feb10||[PDF, 357.16 KB]|