FreezeTec 12 Heating cable . Thermostat
For product information or placing orders please contact us on this e-mail:
ELEKTRA FreezeTec Thermostat Heating Cable for Pipe Frost Protection
The ELEKTRA FreezeTec heating cable protects pipes and valves even in freezing low temperatures! With ELEKTRA FreezeTec heating systems water does not freeze inside indoor or outdoor pipes, and with the plug and use FreezeTec heating cable, there is no need for a control system. ELEKTRA FreezeTec Heating cable with integrated thermostat ending in conduit cable with hermetic plug. Used for freeze protection of pipes.
ELEKTRA FreezeTec is intended for protection of pipes and valves susceptible to damage caused by low temperatures. The system may be used only when the following conditions are met:
- External diameter of pipe to be insulated should not exceed DN 50 mm.
- Pipe insulation thickness should be between min. 10 mm and max. 20 mm.
- Temperature of the protected pipe should not exceed +65°C.
- Min. ambient temperature – 25°C.
FreezeTec Characteristics and advantages
FreezeTec from ELEKTRA consists of a heating cable with a built-in thermostat, and operates automatically, eliminating the need for a separate control system usually used with conventional heating cables. The assembly of the system is quick, simple and does not need to be controlled.
FreezeTec Technical specifications
- Thermostat turn-on temperature: +3°C;
- Turn-off temperature: +10°C;
- Power output: 12 W/m;
- Power supply: 230V, 50/60Hz.
||Length of heating cable (m)
||Heating power (W)