FOSC-MCO Tray Metal Fiber Optic Joint Box
The FOSC MCO is a single-ended metal closure specially developed for use on optical grounding wires of overhead electrical power network lines.
- Brand:Tyco Electronics Fiber Optic Solutions
- Code: F-FOSC-MCO
It is a single-ended metal closure specially designed for use on the optical grounding wires of overhead electrical power network lines.
The product can be attached to high-voltage towers, poles, walls, or other support structures. The dome and base are made of a corrosion-free aluminum alloy (low moisture permeability and high mechanical strength). One model of the product can be used for track joint, external node, or distribution point applications.
A pre-mounted metal basket provides the foundation for mounting FOSC splice trays.
- Single-ended metal closure
- Four round ports for single cable entry/exit
- Heat-shrink cable seals
- Suitable for use above ground
- Wide range of accessories available
- Compatible with optical grounding wires and fiber-optic cables
|FOSC-MCO_Datasheet||[PDF, 154.05 KB]|