Raspberry Pi Heat sink
Keep your Raspberry Pi super cool with this Raspberry Pi Heat Sink Kit!
The ModMyPi Raspberry Pi Heat Sink Kit consists of three high qaulity aluminium heat sinks, each selected to perfectly match the size of the three main heat out-put components on your Raspberry Pi board. The kit also includes a length of thermal adhesive tape, to clamp each heatsink down securely and create a perfect heat-tranfer bond.
Why do I need a Heat Sink Kit for my Raspberry Pi?
- Keep your Raspberry Pi cool without the need for noisy fans.
- Extend the life of your Raspberry Pi and reduce the risk of hardware failure.
- It looks good!
- 2 x Black Anodised Aluminium Heat Sinks.
- Compact, and Able to Fit in Most Raspberry Pi Cases (Including the ModMyPi case).
- High quality Thermal Adhesive Tape for Easy Application.
- Thermal Resistance 25°C/W.
- Large Broadcom CPU Heat Sink - 11.8mm x 11.8mm x 8mm
- Medium Ethernet Controller Heat Sink - 8mm x 8mm x 6mm
- Small Power Regulator Heat Sink - 6.3mm x 4.8mm x 5mm
The heat sink kit is design to fit in to all ModMyPi, PiBow, Multicomp and Cyntech Raspberry Pi cases available.