FIST-GCO2 General Fiber Optic Joint Box
FIST-GCO2 is an environmentally sealed enclosure for the fiber management system that provides the functions of splicing and passive component integration in the external network.
Tyco Code: FIST-GCO2-BC6-GV-144-TR01
It is an environmentally sealed enclosure for the fiber management system that provides the functions of splicing and passive component integration in the external network.
The product can be tailored to almost any required configuration by adding splicing and/or passive device sub-assemblies.
The UMS (Universal Mounting System) profiles provide the foundation for mounting combinations of SOSA2 and/or FSASA2 modules.
Uncut fibers can be stored as single circuits in trays and/or as cable elements in the storage space between the profiles. Baskets are available for mass storage of fibers of central core cable constructions.
- Single-ended thermoplastic closure
- Base and dome sealed with clamp and O-ring system
- One oval entry port for looped cable
- Six round ports for single cable entry/exit
- Heat-shrink cable seals
- Compatible with most cable types (single fiber or ribbon) and cable constructions (loose tube, central core, slotted core, modular)
|FIST-GCO2_Datasheet||[PDF, 1.64 MB]|