FOSC-500AA Slim Line Box 48 fibers
The in-line closure FOSC-500AA is an environmentally sealed enclosure for fiber management in the outside plant network.
It is a cold applied re-usable closure housing one mass splicing tray and cable attachment units. They fit perfectly as a customer drop, tap-off or in-line splice closure in the low fiber count part of the network.
Tyco Code: FOSC-500AA-S48-LT-GV
- Brand:Tyco Electronics Fiber Optic Solutions
- Code: YT00272
Multi-unit with additional tray and cable fastening structure has a cold can be applied and used again.
Fiber network, with low-fiber lines, the lines added in, and branch distribution point is preferred.
Features of FOSC-500AA :
• Thin, sleek, compact design within the lines,
• Hinges and easy re-entry with the structure and off ratchet,
• Appendix 2 cable entry on both sides of the box
• Gel technology and cold-applied insulation cable entry
• Integrated cable sheath gripping element on the outside,
• Compatible with all cable types (loose tube, central tube, etc. ..)
|Capacity (or type) of Splice Tray:||48|
|FOSC-500A-A_Datasheet||[PDF, 1.45 MB]|