FIST-GB2-48-AT 48 Fiber Capacity Generic Fiber Termination Box EMPTY
FIST-GB2-48-AT provides a wall-mountable environmental and mechanical protection for the FIST fiber management system that includes the functions of splicing, patching and passive component integration.The product can be tailored to almost any required configuration by adding splicing,passive devices and/or connector patching sub-assemblies.
- Typically mounted on a wall inside the customer's premises
- Can be used in outdoor above-ground applications
- Meets cable termination and sealing requirements
- One oval entry port for looped cable management
- Compatible with most cable types (single fiber or ribbon) and cable construction (loose tube, central core)
- Splicing and patching facilities
- Patch panel compatible with all types of connectors
* Can be used with SC(single circuit) or SE(single element).
|FIST-GB2_Datasheet||[PDF, 64.53 KB]|