What is MPOLx MPO test device and what does it do?
VIAVI Solutions SmartClass Fiber MPOLx are the industry's first dedicated optical loss test devices that can meet all test requirements for Tier 1 (Basic) certification using an MPO multi-fiber connection.
Field technicians with MPOLx can perform all the test requirements for a Tier 1 (Basic) certification using one solution with many benefits:
- MPO length measurement.
- Optical loss measurement.
- Polarity check.
- Fiber end-face contact surface check.
- Certification reports.
MPOLx allows technicians to achieve an entirely new level of productivity in MPO testing and certification.
Like all our solutions for Tier 1 (Basic) fiber certification, the same local and remote units are provided to provide full visibility and control by performing tests with a light source and a power meter.
All devices have an integrated 3.5" color touchscreen and an integrated inspection for both bulkhead and trunk connectors.
MPOLx allows a single technician to examine the end-face contact surfaces of on both ends of an MPO connection without the need to walk between the two ends of the caonnection.
MPOLx provides fast workflows by offering comprehensive test results in as little as 6 seconds for all 12 fibers on an MPO connector. In addition, MPOLx tes device provides quick readings of fiber length, wave length, loss values, contact surfaces and polarity with Fail/Pass results for each MPO fiber.
What are the benefits of MPOLx?
- Fast and reliable testing and certification workflow
- Full visibility and control of both the source and the power meter
- Complex MPO end-face contact surface control and analysis for both ends
- Integration with FiberChekPRO.
What are the main features of MPOLx?
- Test polarity for all 12 MPO fibers.
- Provides native MPO testing directly on devices.
- Provides test results for 12 MPO fibers in 6 seconds.
- Provides native MPO end-face inspection and automated analysis for both trunk cables and bulkheads
- Generate certification reports.
- Dual wavelength optical light sources
- Enclosed flux compatible
- 3.5-inch color touchscreen interface
- All day battery life