The Customer may not cancel orders once accepted by SAMM. SAMM may, at its discretion and in writing, allow an order to be cancelled subject to SAMM recovering from the Customer the costs incurred by SAMM. In the event of cancellation of part of any order only, SAMM may invoice the Customer any difference in selling price per unit applicable to the quantity actually despatched up to the time of cancellation compared to the quantity ordered.
The Customer may only return products to SAMM, and receive a credit or refund and on the following conditions:
- The Customer must contact SAMM prior to the return of any products and obtain the prior consent of SAMM and obtain a returns number (to be quoted on all returned paperwork);
- Return must be made within 7 days of the date of delivery. Products must be returned to SAMM in their original condition and packaging and in a condition which will enable them to be immediately fit for re-sale. Products must be returned to SAMM adequately packed and despatched freight prepaid, clearly labelled to: Hasanpasa Mh. Lavanta Sk. Etap Is Merkezi D Blok Acibadem Kadıköy-Istanbul-Turkiye;
- The Customer must follow any specific instructions which appear on the SAMM website or with any product regarding its return to SAMM;
- The Customer must quote the invoice details or the SAMM reference number on the SAMM Customer Returns Form from the original despatch note, otherwise any credit given for the returned products will be based upon the lowest sales price; and
- For products returned due to Customer error or no longer required and returned in accordance with (i) - (iii) above a handling charge will be applied.
Where the Customer returns products to SAMM not in accordance with (i) - (iii) above (for example, after 7-days from the date of despatch or in an unfit state) SAMM will refuse delivery and return the products at the Customer's expense or may apply a handling charge which relates to the actual cost of reprocessing (subject to the minimum charge set out on the SAMM website).
This returns policy excludes software, calibrated products, production packaging products, non-catalogue products, extended range products and specially manufactured products.
SAMM accepts no responsibility for any loss of or damage to products in transit from Customer to SAMM or for any items received by SAMM with them.