كبل تسخين ELEKTRA موديل SelfTec®PRO TC
نظام حماية من التجمد في المصانع يتحمل حرارة عالية أثناء العمل و الايقاف و يمنع تجمد المعدات و الأنابيب تسخين كهربائي دون ضرر
Protection of roofs, gutters
Snow and ice protection systems
• snow and ice build-up on roofs,
• damage caused by ice build-up in gutters
• unsightly water damage on building walls,
• icicle formation
• ELEKTRA VCDR heating cables,
• ELEKTRA TuffTec heating cables,
• ELEKTRA SelfTec and SelfTec PRO20
self-regulating heating cables.
ELEKTRA VCDR heating cables
are characterized by constant
power output value of 20 W/m, the output value for the
TuffTec™ is 30 W/m. They are offered for sale in ready-made
units terminated with a power supply conductor (the so called
“cold tail”). When designing your heating system,
account for the available cable lengths.
Thanks to their exceptionally high resistance against damaging
influence of any bituminous substances, ELEKTRA TuffTec™
heating cables are ideally suited for the purposes of heating
roofs covered with roof felt or bituminous shingles.
ELEKTRA SelfTec self-regulating heating cables
ELEKTRA SelfTec available as
will adjust their heat output according to ambient
terminated with a power supply
conductor with a sealed plug,
for DIY installation on short segments
• ELEKTRA SelfTec PRO self-regulating heating cables are available on spools, with lengths to match those of pipelines, directly on building sites. These cables require termination and power supply connection.
• ELEKTRA SelfTec self-regulating heating cables are ready-made units of specified lengths, terminated with a 1.5 m-long power supply conductor with a sealed plug. They are also alternatively available on spools.
• ELEKTRA SelfTec DW self-regulating heating cables are available on spools and are designed for the applications both outside as well as inside water pipelines.
Self-regulating cables are made up from two copper wires positioned in parallel, interconnected with a core composed of cross-linked polymer with addition of graphite. The core constitutes a self-regulating heating element whose resistance will alter depending on temperature. Thanks to this property, the cables will increase their heat output with the decrease of the heated item’s temperature, and – respectively – decrease it with the temperature increase.
Heat output variations will occur only in those places where the temperature change is noticeable and will not influence the heat output of the remaining part of the cable – that is the reason why the cables are not in danger of overheating and they can even touch or cross freely.
- Trimming directly on a building site possible, to match the required length (max. cable lengths shown in the table). This option facilitates matching the heating cable’s length to that of the heated element on the design-, as well as installation stage.
- Cable crossing possible, which enables easy positioning on valves and flanges.
- Ambient temperature drop will automatically increase the cable’s heat output.
ELEKTRA SelfTec PRO TC
|▲ Back to the top|